Colorado Baton Council
The Colorado Baton Council is a 501(c) 3, non-profit, all-volunteer organization, affiliated with the United States Twirling Association (USTA), dedicated to promoting the sport of baton twirling in the state of Colorado and the Rocky Mountain region.
The Council sponsors four USTA-sanctioned twirling competitions each contest year, which give novice, beginner, intermediate and advanced athletes the opportunity to compete in an environment of fun, fairness and good sportsmanship.
- November – Open Competition and Twirling Clinic
- February – Open Competition
- March – Open Competition and Miss Twirler Pageant
- April or May – Open Competition and Colorado and New Mexico State Championships
The Council also sponsors as-needed workshops for coaches and judges who would like to obtain or renew certification through the United States Twirling Association.
- Michelle Dawson – President
- Krissy Andersen – Vice President
- Amber Lena – Secretary
- Anne Geisler – Treasurer
- Anna Dolan – Contest Coordinator