CO-KS USTA Contest (In-Person)
Sunday, April 18
The Colorado and Kansas Baton Councils will host an in-person, USTA contest at the Max Jones Field House in Goodland, KS on SUNDAY, April 18!
We are excited to offer another opportunity for athletes to get routines on the floor and get judges’ feedback before Regionals and Nationals!
All health and safety protocols required by the CDC, state and local health departments and USTA will be followed. Those include:
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the building. Athletes may remove their masks only while competing.
- Only 1 parent or guardian per athlete allowed in the gym. Wrist bands will be provided.
- Social distancing must be practiced throughout the gym.
Entry Forms And Competition Information
Click the Sign Up button and download the entry form!
- Entry fees can be paid via PayPal or check.
- The entry deadline is Saturday, March 27.